As professional stoners, we've learned a few things over the years that can make your smoking experience easier and more enjoyable. Here are ten tips to help you get the most out of your weed!
- Toothpicks are probably the most undervalued stoner tool... There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get a clogged bowl or pipe unclogged and not being able to find a pointy tool to get the job done. Toothpicks can help with this in a pinch, and they work surprisingly well! So make sure to have a handy pack of toothpicks around, and always carry some in your to-go kit.
- Make your own bong cleaner! All you need is rubbing alcohol + coarse salt, and that's it! Add the mix to your favorite water pipe, and give it a good shake. It won't be "The Most Gangsta Bong Cleaner," but it'll 100% get the job done!
- Bring your old weed back to life. You know It's so annoying when your flower gets so dry, that when you grind it, it literally gets turned into dust. Well, we've got a solution for that... Next time your weed dries out, cut a little piece of lemon peel (Can also be orange or tangerine) and drop it with your weed in an airtight container. Wait a few hours... and voila! Now you have fresh, lemon-infused flower ready to roll.
- Invest in a decent grinder. So many people underestimate the value of an actual herb grinder, and it's easily one of the most useful tools you can have while smoking. Not only is it great for breaking apart your flower, but it also collects all the kief that would otherwise get wasted when using your hands to break up weed. Make sure to check out Shredder Grinders for some of the most innovative styles.
- And speaking of kief... Next time you grind your weed, drop a quarter inside your grinder and give it a circular motion making the coin spin inside before taking out your shredded weed. Do this a few times, and you'll be surprised by the amount of kief you will collect in no time. Believe us when we say this; It will come in extremely handy next time you run out of weed...
- Get a rolling tray. Yes, a kitchen plate will get the job done in most cases, but let's face it, we are not in high school anymore. A nice tray will not only keep all of your rolling tools neatly organized, but it'll also keep dust and pet hair out of your weed. A great option is the Bankroll Mini by Benji Papers; make sure to check it out.
- Mason Jars: Now, this is for you ballers with bags of weed out there. Mason jars are great for keeping weed fresh while being smell-proof at the same time. So yea, if you got them O`s or you have different strains and want to keep them separate, mason jars are great, but pill bottles work just as well too. A great alternative to check out are the Space King Stackable Glass Silicone Jars; they come with a protective silicone sleeve, keeping them safe while preserving the premium glass feeling.
- Water Pipes: It's well-known that water pipes are milder on the throat and lungs than dry smoking devices, making them an ideal choice for devoted smokers as well as beginners. One of the biggest benefits of using a bong is the water filtration aspect. Water helps to filter out some of the more harmful byproducts from smoke, making it smoother and easier to inhale. KLEAN offers a wide variety of water pipes and bubblers.
- Indulge in some mango before smoking to receive a much more intense high! Experience the highest-level high when you combine this tropical fruit and sweet mary jane. Thanks to Myrcene, a terpene present in mangoes which interacts with THC, your body will attain its maximum saturation level of the CB1 receptor - all while feeling intensified effects of marijuana! By indulging in mango 45 minutes before cannabis consumption, you can maximize your marijuana session and experience intense psychoactive effects. This is ideal for when you only have a little weed left or are attempting to self-regulate and not smoke more than one joint.
- Hemp Blunts: Blunts are a great way to smoke your weed; they are tasty and generally burn nice and slow. But the issue with blunts is that most of them contain tobacco and nicotine. That's why hemp blunts are the perfect alternative for people who don't want to mess with tobacco and nicotine but still enjoy the taste of a classic blunt. Afghan Hemp has a wide variety of organic hemp blunts as well as the perfect rolling accessories to complement your kit.
We hope that these 10 tips have helped you get the most out of your weed. If you’re looking for quality smoking products to help enhance your experience, then look no further than bddbrands.com! From grinders and rolling trays to water pipes and hemp blunts, we offer a wide variety of premium cannabis accessories at unbeatable prices.
Thanks for reading, and see you on the next one!