What are different Banger styles for smoking concentrates, and what are they used for?
Do you like smoking concentrates? If so, you must check out the different kinds of bangers available today. Bangers are a type of attachment that is specifically designed for smoking concentrates. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and each one has its own unique features.
This blog will look closely at some of the most popular bangers on the market today. We will also discuss their benefits and drawbacks so that you can decide which one is right for you.
Smoking concentrates became popular in recent years because they offer a more potent high than smoking flower. To smoke concentrates, you will need a rig or water pipe, a banger, a torch, a carb cap, and a dabbing tool.
The most popular way to take a dab is by using a banger and a torch. To do this, you will need to heat up the banger until it is hot enough to vaporize the concentrates. You can do this by holding the torch directly to the banger. Be careful not to heat up your water pipe, since bangers are made of quartz, they are specifically designed to withhold heat, unlike glass which can crack if torched directly.
Once the banger is heated up, you'll want to wait 20 - 30 seconds before taking your dab, this is because if the banger is too hot, it will result in harsher smoke and more coughing. Then use your dabbing tool to place the concentrate into the banger, and lastly, place the carb cap over the banger to trap in the heat. Then inhale slowly, deeply, and enjoy your potent hit!
There are many different types of bangers on the market today, each with its own unique features. Some of the most popular bangers include:
- The Flat Top Banger: This banger is among the most popular on the market due to its flat top design. This design makes it easy to place your concentrates onto the banger and also allows for an even heat distribution.
- The Thermal Banger: This banger is designed with double wall construction, which helps to retain heat for a longer period of time. This is perfect for those who like to take long dabs without constantly reheating their bangers.
- The Honey Bucket Banger: This banger is designed with a honeycomb disc at the bottom of the bucket. This helps to diffuser the heat evenly, resulting in a smoother hit.
- The Terp Slurper Banger: A Terp Slurper Banger, on the other hand, is an improved version of the bucket, a common dabbing nail gadget that is used to prevent waste of valuable concentrate. What makes this type of banger so different from the rest is that instead of placing your concentrate from the top, you actually place it in the bottom chamber. Then it gets suctioned into the main chamber, where it vaporizes. Making this a more efficient design.
- The Round Bottom Banger: This banger is very similar to the Flat Top Banger, except that it has a round bottom. This design helps prevent your concentrates from sticking to the sides of the banger and allows for better heat circulation.
- The Blender Terp Slurper Banger is the newest type of banger on the market. It is designed with a honeycomb disc at the bottom, similar to the Honey Bucket Banger. However, what makes this banger unique is its ability to stir your concentrates while they are being heated. This results in a more evenly heated dab and also prevents your concentrates from sticking to the sides of the banger.
- The Fully Fused Round belly terp slurper banger is a new style of banger that is fully fused. This means that the bottom and top of the banger are melted together to create one solid piece. This results in better heat retention.
- The Opaque White Bottom Banger: This banger is made with an opaque white bottom. This helps diffuse the heat better and makes it easier to see when your concentrates are vaporized.
- The 45° banger kit: This banger is designed at a 45-degree angle which allows it to be used with traditional water pipes.
Now that you know all about the different types of bangers, it's time to choose the perfect one for you! Head on over to bddbrands.com and check out our selection of Space King bangers.